- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with Arc of Life Ottawa chiropractor, call 613-722-1003 today! Our welcoming team at Arc of Life Chiropractic & Massage Therapy are committed to providing chiropractic solutions to address your needs. Our Doctors and Registered Massage Therapists offer a unique approach by working together as a team to help you achieve your health goals.
We have specialized pediatric chiropractic training to work with newborns, babies and kids of all ages. Prenatal chiropractic training with Webster Technique to help expecting moms have healthy pregnancies and healthy births. Read more about pediatric chiropractic and prenatal chiropractic on our blog or under the our services tab.
Often people contact us because they are experiencing back pain, neck pain, headaches, migraines, or even muscular tightness and tension. You may be searching for pain relief after an accident, experiencing an injury, or if you suffer from a specific condition like chronic back pain or a spinal condition. We are here to help, Chiropractic helps people of all ages seeking to improve your overall health, our chiropractor can help you attain your everyday wellness goals!
Visit our testimonials page to find out what our patients are saying about our Ottawa chiropractors Dr Pauline So and Dr Brent Waddell. We have a passion for helping people get healthy and stay healthy for a lifetime.
We have options for you to find out!
1. Chiropractic bio-structural exam: During this exam we will discuss your specific health concerns, fully evaluate the function of your spine and nerve system using the arc of life method, determine the approach so we can give you our best recommendations. If there is a good fit, we can customize a plan of chiropractic care to improve or maintain your condition and help you reach your health goals.
2. Free Consultation: We get it, if you have never been to a chiropractor before how do you know if chiropractic can help? This option gives you a chance to meet with the doctor to ask questions and discuss your specific health concerns. During the consultation you can find out if chiropractic is a good fit for what you want to accomplish. After consulting with the doctor you can decide if you want to proceed with the next step which is the chiropractic bio-structural exam.
3. Call us 613.722.1003 or email us, we would love to hear from you, our doctors or our team can answer your questions by phone or email.
4. We also welcome referrals, so we invite you to use the "Send to Friend" link to share our chiropractic and wellness information with your friends and loved ones.
5. If you would like to stay informed about the latest in chiropractic care or if you want to start receiving free related articles about health and wellness news, subscribe to our blog.
6. On our website also offer a wellness area which includes our animated exercise videos, wellness articles, and other healthcare resources to do more research.
Chiropractic and Registered Massage Therapy have helped so many people get more out of life. Come experience the Arc of Life difference with our fresh approach to healthcare.
Dr. Pauline So & Dr. Brent Waddell
Ottawa Chiropractor | Arc of Life Chiropractic & Massage Therapy | 613-722-1003
1234 Merivale Rd Suite 5
Ottawa, ON K2C 4A1
Please call or email us to ensure availability
Mon - Sat 10am-8pm *Please call to ensure availability
Massage Therapy Rates:
30min - $55+HST
45min - $70+HST
60min - $85+HST
75min - $105+HST
90min - $125+HST
|Monday||6:30 - 12||2 - 6:30|
|Tuesday||6:30 - 12||Closed|
|Wednesday||Closed||2 - 6:30|
|Thursday||6:30 - 12||2 - 6:30|
|6:30 - 12||6:30 - 12||Closed||6:30 - 12||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|2 - 6:30||Closed||2 - 6:30||2 - 6:30||Closed||Closed||Closed|
As autumn’s outdoor temperatures begin to moderate, many of us look forward to opportunities for vigorous cardiorespiratory activities that we put aside in the heat of the summer. It's much easi ...View Article
The seasons change and so do we. Superficially, it may not appear as if we're undergoing perpetual metamorphosis, but we are. Just as trees replace their leaves and birds shed their feathers, we t ...View Article
According to the U.S. Geological Survey, approximately 71 percent of the earth's surface is composed of water. Similarly, 60 to 70 percent of the average adult human body is composed of water. If ...View Article
Mindfulness has become a very hot topic and is now consistently featured in mass media. This may be considered a good thing, as more and more of us allow ourselves to become distracted throughout ...View Article
Many of us are continually amazed at the frequency with which professional baseball players suffer season-threatening muscular injuries. There they are, running hard down the first base line tryin ...View Article
Regardless of the type of weather, meteorological events have a big impact on all of us. Beyond the sunscreen, floppy hats, raincoats, umbrellas, snow shovels, and de-icers, there are the physiolo ...View Article