- Meet Our Team
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about our healthcare team.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
We have options for you to find out!
1. Chiropractic bio-structural exam: During this exam we will discuss your specific health concerns, fully evaluate the function of your spine and nerve system using the arc of life method, determine the approach so we can give you our best recommendations. If there is a good fit, we can customize a plan of chiropractic care to improve or maintain your condition and help you reach your health goals.
2. Free Consultation: We get it, if you have never been to a chiropractor before how do you know if chiropractic can help? This option gives you a chance to meet with the doctor to ask questions and discuss your specific health concerns. During the consultation you can find out if chiropractic is a good fit for what you want to accomplish. After consulting with the doctor you can decide if you want to proceed with the next step which is the chiropractic bio-structural exam.
3. Call us 613.722.1003 or email us, we would love to hear from you, our doctors or our team can answer your questions by phone or email.
4. We also welcome referrals, so we invite you to use the "Send to Friend" link to share our chiropractic and wellness information with your friends and loved ones.
5. If you would like to stay informed about the latest in chiropractic care or if you want to start receiving free related articles about health and wellness news, subscribe to our blog.
6. On our website also offer a wellness area which includes our animated exercise videos, wellness articles, and other healthcare resources to do more research.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with Arc of Life Ottawa chiropractor, call 613-722-1003 today! Our welcoming team at Arc of Life Chiropractic & Massage Therapy are committed to providing chiropractic solutions to address your needs. Our Doctors and Registered Massage Therapists offer a unique approach by working together as a team to help you achieve your health goals.
We have specialized pediatric chiropractic training to work with newborns, babies and kids of all ages. Prenatal chiropractic training with Webster Technique to help expecting moms have healthy pregnancies and healthy births. Read more about pediatric chiropractic and prenatal chiropractic on our blog or under the our services tab.
Often people contact us because they are experiencing back pain, neck pain, headaches, migraines, or even muscular tightness and tension. You may be searching for pain relief after an accident, experiencing an injury, or if you suffer from a specific condition like chronic back pain or a spinal condition. We are here to help, Chiropractic helps people of all ages seeking to improve your overall health, our chiropractor can help you attain your everyday wellness goals!
Visit our testimonials page to find out what our patients are saying about our Ottawa chiropractors Dr Pauline So and Dr Brent Waddell. We have a passion for helping people get healthy and stay healthy for a lifetime.
Chiropractic and Registered Massage Therapy have helped so many people get more out of life. Come experience the Arc of Life difference with our fresh approach to healthcare.
Dr. Pauline So & Dr. Brent Waddell
Ottawa Chiropractor | Arc of Life Chiropractic & Massage Therapy | 613-722-1003
1234 Merivale Rd Suite 5
Ottawa, ON K2C 4A1
|Monday||6:30 - 12||2 - 6:30|
|Tuesday||6:30 - 12||Closed|
|Wednesday||Closed||2 - 6:30|
|Thursday||6:30 - 12||2 - 6:30|
|6:30 - 12||6:30 - 12||Closed||6:30 - 12||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|2 - 6:30||Closed||2 - 6:30||2 - 6:30||Closed||Closed||Closed|
In early winter, whether we're celebrating Hanukkah or Christmas, both or nothing at all, families and friends gather to share food and drink and give thanks for a year successfully completed. We ...View Article
An adult human spine typically consists of 26 moveable segments: seven cervical vertebras, twelve thoracic vertebras, five lumbar vertebras, one sacrum, and one coccyx (tailbone). Intervertebral d ...View Article
Mindfulness programs and practices frequently describe a process of locating your "center." One's center may be conceived as a focus of energy, both spiritual and physical, by which all activities ...View Article
We all want good health for ourselves and the members of our families, but most of us are uncertain as to the actions we need to take to attain this goal. If we perceive the road to climb as too s ...View Article
Summertime may mean barbecue and it may mean the beach, but it also means outdoor activities that we haven't engaged in for much of the year such as hiking, biking, volleyball, and tennis. If we w ...View Article
Taking care of our bodies is an important part of enhancing our connection to the life-sustaining forces in and around us. We do this by engaging in healthy lifestyle behaviors and choices, of whi ...View Article